This Web site is owned and operated by Pamaya Ltd. (“PAMAYA”).
This Web site and its contents are designed to comply with Israel laws and regulations.
3. Professional Information. While there may be information on this Web site related to certain professional services or products, PAMAYA advises you to obtain professional opinion substantiated on the concrete circumstances of each case. Any information provided in the Web site should not be considered substitute for professional opinion. In case you decide to act on the basis of such information you assume full responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences incurred to you or to any third party as a result of this decision.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties, No Representations, No Responsibility or Liability.
5.1. PAMAYA has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within this Web site is reliable, however, by using this Web site, you accept the information, products and services provided herein “AS IS”. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, PAMAYA makes no expressed or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within this Web site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
5.2 PAMAYA does not assume or represent any representation that the information contained on this Web site and/or other information obtainable through this Web site shall be free of inaccuracies or defects.
5.3.You hereby agree that neither PAMAYA nor its affiliates will be liable for any damages resulting from your use of the Web site and/or from any other service obtained through the Web site. You hereby agree that under no circumstances will PAMAYA or any of its directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, servants, attorneys, predecessors, successors or assigns, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from inconvenience, delay, or loss of use) arising out of use of this Web site, even if PAMAYA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5.4.Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, PAMAYA shall not be responsible for any damages or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly, due to act of god, natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents, dangers, fire, accident, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond PAMAYA’s control.
5.5. PAMAYA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any connection made through this Web site between a user and any professional expert.
7. Links to Other Web sites This site contains links to other PAMAYA and non-PAMAYA Internet Web sites. PAMAYA assumes no responsibility for the content of non-PAMAYA Internet Web sites to which we provide links.
9. Proprietary Rights. PAMAYA owns all right, title and interest, including without limitation all worldwide intellectual property rights, in the PAMAYA Web site and its contents, and all such rights to all derivative works or enhancements of, in and to, or relating thereto.
10.1. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of PAMAYA. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Section will be null and void and of no force or effect. PAMAYA may assign this Agreement freely at any time without notice. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of each party’s permitted successors and assigns.
10.2. Waiver; Severability. The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect PAMAYA’s right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, such portion will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention and only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
10.3. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any modifications to this Agreement must be made in a writing executed by both parties, by Your online acceptance of updated terms, or after Your continued browsing of the PAMAYA Web site after such terms have been updated by PAMAYA. The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect a party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself. If any provision herein is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
12. DATA POLICY – this section describes what data we collect on you, how do we share this data, and how you can request the deletion of this data
What data we collect on you ? – we only collect full name, gender(if applicable for naming in some languages) , your social id per social application and the mssages you send over
With whom do we share this data ? – we dont share this data with anyone other than the social account you sent the messages to. we dont keep it or share it with anyone else.
How can i request the deletion of my data ? – you can simply send to our email@example.com mail box a request with your request and proper contact information such as email, phone number ect… we will forward this request to the proper social account that you sent messages to. Mean while we will delete any data we collected on you.